- Geometrically simple to complex
- Surfaces ground, wired, countersunk and HSC milled
- made of hard metal
- made of PM steels
- from HSS
- optimal coating depending on the requirement (PVD,CVD,DLC)
- polished to a surface roughness of Ra 0.005
- Reinforcements single, double or triple, an alternative to Strecon
Punch & Ejector
- extrusion stamp
- Cup mandrels – ground, wired, countersunk or HSC-milled
- made of carbide, PM or HS steel
Various coatings tailored to your application (CVD, PVD (such as TiC-TiN, AlCrN etc.))
- Triplet ejector for long shaft parts a specialty of SiEBER Forming Solutions
With future-oriented technologies, we are ready to realize any of your wishes with our competent team.
Before the finished pressed part comes the construction and before that the competent advice. Demanding pressed parts require special solutions. The constantly growing requirements require competent partners.
In this phase you still have influence on the component geometry and can design the production processes cost-efficiently.
New ideas require new solutions. When looking for solutions for innovative and high-quality tools, the pressing part for which the tool is to be produced is the focus of development for us. For this we use the combination of modern software and the experience of more than 3500 developed processes.
Assessment of pressed parts, optimization options, cost reduction
Use of the latest 3D technology paired with our experience
Creation of ready-to-manufacture drawings
4. Prototype phase
Production of a tool set, initial sample pressing, evaluation of the results, determination of solution strategies
Production of optimized tools
Production of pressed parts according to the agreed acceptance criteria
Production and timely delivery of series tools